Pretty Wall Art And Canvases With Calming Tones
A pretty piece of wall art or canvas can cosy up any living space as long as there are walls! When we look at things that we find visually appealing, our minds automatically relax and we feel happier. With the right ambience, you can really indulge and sink deep into your cosy pod with your favourite beverage and a warm blanket, just sitting there and enjoying your art.
Make sure to tag us on Instagram and use the hashtag #allcosyeverything once you have chosen your cosy piece – we can’t wait to see!
1. Do you want the best of botanical? Look no further. Artist Sophie Potter, combines a cheerful colour palette with hand-painted shapes and all her favourite florals in this ‘Sophie Potter, Botany‘ set of prints.
2. This ‘Sleepy Black & White Cat by Sifa Mustafa’ print is great for in the bedroom – the muted tones, and soft, painterly style are oh-so relaxing to look at. The terracotta and off-white colour scheme is so on-trend, too.
3. Made from paper with wild flora depicted in a pressed flower design, the ‘Pressed Flower Canvas Triptych’ set of three canvases is a unique decorative touch to add character to your room or personality to your desk space.
Position together in a triptych or individually to add a wonderful botanical element in any space.
4. Just as being creative relaxes the mind, decorative pieces such as these ‘Two Abstract Nude Wire Panels’ will set just the right mood for a considered modern style. In a set of two, the simplicity of the abstract form and wirework of each panel will create a mood that is serene and calm.
5. With the curve and volume of abstract form and a harmonious scheme of terra hues, this ‘Modern Abstract Framed Panel’ perfectly captures our Modern Abstract trend – classic forms reinvented for a look thats modern, and graceful. A perfect addition to enrich a neutral modern room.